منگل، 22 اگست، 2017

Trees are Our True Friends!

Trees are Our True Friends!
Dear friends you all know our whole world is now a day’s facing Pollution, population issues. Global warming is another big problem for our earth but Pollution is a big rare problem and we don’t forget it. Everyone is directly affected from this. Today in this article we tell you how to get rid and save our world from Pollution. Here i want to share a true story related to Trees and i think this is very meaning ful for you and for me also in my whole life. One day i am going to the market i saw a old man sitting under the tree and he was shouting , "Grow Trees, earn Good", Grow Trees earn Good", I am looking towards him he planting a plant i said hello handshake with him and sit very near to that old person. I ask him why you are shouting grow trees earn good any mature reason. He said my son this very long story. I insist please tell me i want to know. Then he starts his life story. He said when was at Intermediate level and after his Education Competition he starts his job in a Wooden factory. He said i was very clever and learn my work very soon and very early become expert in my work. I was feeling proud that i know everything i am experience and i can’t do anything easily. One day my My boss scold me in front of everyone. I feel very insult and left the Job. When my mother heard this he try to relax my mind but i refuse her completely and not rejoin my job. I make a mind i start my own business and become much bigger them my boss. Then i take loan and buy machinery for by factory but when i need wood i remove all the trees around the population. My mother stop me don’t cut trees, God does not like this act. We take lots of things from trees and their true friends they also help us in different aspects. But i refuse all her advises. One day was cutting the tree i hear that some one i crying and that voice become higher and higher but i don’t care and busy in my work and cutting trees very fastly. Suddenly a little sparrow came and starts moving their wings in front of me i think she wants to say something but i not understand why she is doing this. When i came back home i share whole story with my mother. My mother understand this story very easily she said the voice of crying is the trees voice whom you are cutting and Sparrow having a nest on that tree that you are cutting she moving their wings because she want to stop you because in nest little babies of sparrow are living. When i heard this i said how this is possible that a tree cry what you are saying he even can’t speak. Her mother said my son Trees are also living things like us. After this incidence time i work very hard but during this time my mother left this World and i will remain alone in this Earth. My mother till her death always advices me please my son don’t cut tree they are our true friends but i never give attention on her advises. One day i was working in my factory suddenly fire caught in somewhere in my factory i was conscious from some but when i open my eyes i was in hospital and i was in asthma disease all of my factory completely destroy then i remember my mother advices and all her words she always stop me from doing this arrogant activity. One day my mother came in my dream she said my son you not follow my instructions in life when i stop you. Your behavior with Trees and little sparrow destroy you. When i woke up from sleep i realize everything completely but no i am very late very very late. I go my true God and pray and forgive my attitude with trees i promise i never cut trees in my whole life and stop other who they are doing this type of activity with trees. This story is very meaning full for every person around the Globe. Plant new tree around you environment and make a habit we always plant new tree on that places where we have lack of Tree and Environment is badly affected from Pollution. A parent tells their children about importance of trees why they are important and how they help our environment.

1 تبصرہ: